Saturday 23 May 2015

Inspirational Quotes about Life

Life is an adventurous journey that is full of ups and downs. Many times in life, we come face to face with a situation that takes us deep into the abysses of depression and failure. But inspirational quotes about life bring back the lost hope and motivate us to try harder and come out of our self-made abysm of negativity. These inspirational sayings are not just useful for those who have lost hope, but also for those who need that one statement that will make them more determined than ever before. These are not just words, but pearls of wisdom that help you go forward in life and put the past behind.


"Our attitude toward life determines life's attitude towards us." ~ Earl Nightingale

"The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in the mind." ~ Thoreau

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." ~ Goethe

"I will not surrender responsibility for my life and my actions." ~ John Enoch Powell

"I slept and dreamt that life was Joy. I woke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was Joy." ~ Rabindranath Tagore

"The truth shall make you free." ~ The Bible, John 8:32

"There is no such thing in anyone's life as an unimportant day." ~ Alexander Woollcott

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible; to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance, to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom, and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit." ~ Dawna Markova

"Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love and to work and to play and to look up at the stars. " ~ Henry Van Dyke

"Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was." ~ Richard L. Evans

"Life is too short to be little." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

"Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity. They seem more afraid of life than death." ~ James F. Byrnes

"Life is something like a trumpet―If you don't put anything into it, you won't get anything out of it." ~ William Christopher Handy

"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." ~ Albert Einstein

"Men are born to succeed, not to fail." ~ Henry David Thoreau

"People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which the most insignificant success is achieved." ~ Anne Sullivan

"The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work." ~ Vince Lombardi

"Ones best successes comes after our greatest disappointments." ~ Henry Ward Beecher

"The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed." ~ Nelson Boswell

"Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can." ~ Lowell Thomas

"Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." ~ Carol Burnett

"Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with that there is." ~ Ernest Hemingway

"People begin to become successful the minute they decide to be." ~ Harvey MacKay

"You just can't beat the person who never gives up." ~ Babe Ruth

These were a few inspirational quotes about life that will help you to keep moving in life. The idea to read an inspirational quote is to understand the mantra of successful people that helps them achieve success in what they do. It's true that life is not a bed of roses, but what is the fun in life where you get what you want without some adventure. These words of wisdom must have motivated you to look at life with a different take.
Article Source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/inspirational-quotes-about-life.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for reading my blog, please leave a comment